· Responsible for the development, design, and construction of store expansion projects from concept to completion.
· Ensure the project completion with high standard of quality.
· Implements and deliver strategic, advice and consultation on the projects.
· Sets up a timeline for the project design and estimates project costs.
· Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
· Supervise the project progress.
· Work closely with team in providing professional support to the operations team.
· Communicate with Brand Headquarters and business partners across regions.
· Bachelor’s degree in interior design or any design fields
· At least 10 years’ experience in Interior Design, preferably with a leading specialty retailer and restaurant in senior level
· Have been working in an interior design firm would be advantage
· Good command in both Thai & English
· Computer literacy (AutoCAD, Sketch Up 3D, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office)
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong skills in driving for results and able to work to tight deadlines
· Keen in learning new things.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong presentation skill
· Self-motivated, punctual and reliable
· Hand-on and attention to details
· Work may involve travelling upcountry & overseas
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 0-2264-5081