· Executes the vision and direction of the total store experience from a Visual merchandising perspective.
· Supports and partners with Creative, Sign & Fixture Procurement, and Traffic to ensure all visual elements are created and executed at the store.
· Works collaboratively with cross functional partners to ensure business strategies and objectives are clearly communicated within the visual communication tools included in the POG document. Also ensures that any seasonal feature and specialty signage is documented and shared direct to stores via internal communication portals.
· Ability to partner with Store Operations partners on creating training materials for concept and documentation. Will work in the Field at the store when appropriate to do sets and validation with Store teams.
· Creates clear and concise visual communication to effectively convey business updates for accurate in store execution.
· Bachelor’s degree in Visual Merchandising, Marketing, or related field
· Special Certifications or technical skills
· Strong computer skills in MS Office.
· Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator Type of experience the job requires.
· At least 5 years’ experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably with a leading specialty retailer or brand.
· Strong visual merchandising and presentation skills with a leading specialty/big box retailer.
· High degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with cross-functional business partners
· Independent thinker and solution oriented. Approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues
· Proficient in direction-based communication
· Self-starter with strong, proven organizational skills, self-discipline, strong decision-making capabilities, and problem-solving skills.
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 0-2264-5081