· Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
· Build the category vision and category plan with action based on thorough analysis of shopper, consumer, competitors, and market data.
· Develop and execute marketing plan to establish and maintain brand awareness.
· Analyze competitive data, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight to develop and improve tactics.
· Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand by anticipating consumer trends.
· Manage cross-functional teams of the brand and products launch project.
· Create brand message and image that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
· Develop and execute product launches and marketing programs of assigned categories such as promotional activities, digital, marketing events to drive the brand awareness.
· Develop multi-channel online and offline marketing activities to achieve business objectives.
· Analyze the market trend, competitor performance and historical data for developing the branding strategy, make recommendations to improve business performance and to
increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing program.
· Manage the marketing budget and P&L for events, campaigns and promotions across the business including the forecasting & allocation of samples to support campaigns.
· Work closely with Sales and Trade Marketing, identify trade needs and opportunities including develop pricing and distribution strategies.
· Lead the team to manage and collaborate with landlords for event and promotion development.
· Collaborate with landlords/mall marketing teams for event and promotion development.
· Oversee Visual Merchandising for all launch displays, merchandising, opening and renovation of counters, and events.
· Understand financial implications to achieve ROI targets on customer marketing activity and identify performance trends that can be leveraged during the forecasting process.
· Forecast and manage all POSM materials including samples, collateral, GWP’s, promo sets and adjust forecast based on trends in the business.
· Develop all CRM and digital marketing programs to drive sales performance.
· Manage and responsible for CRM to build and expand customer’s base.
· Identify new digital marketing opportunities that could help lead to increased conversion and awareness.
· Plan and execute digital and social media activities to drive the traffic and enhance the customer experience.
· Fiscal accountability of Marketing budget.
· Budget management and reporting.
· Develop and executive qualitative and quantitative market research. Track trends, analyzing market research & studies, making recommendations for the business.
· Ensure the regular and ad hoc reporting and information are delivered to the region as required.
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
· At least 8 years of brand management working experience
· Proven experience in developing brand and marketing strategies
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong Strategic thinking, creativity, and proactive
· Good Interpersonal & communication Skill
· Fluent English in written and spoken
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 0-2264-5081