· To line manage the team of technical staff, directing the work of permanent technicians, daily/hourly paid staff (KOL) and casual crew on a show by show basis.
· To ensure that adequate appropriate technical support is provided in advance, during and following events that include VM, Studio look and feel.
· To work with the head of Merchandising and other strategic online marketing managers and company PR to advance production related information.
· To assist in the costing and production of client proposals based on their briefs.
· Assess the technical requirement of future events to ensure compatibility with the venues and to determine potential costs.
· To work with other departments to determine requirement for events and to maximize income from these events.
· To maintain high standards of production for all events.
· To coordinate lighting, sound, video, set and staging, electrical infrastructure, communications and any other technical equipment necessary for events.
· To ensure budgetary targets are met through the proactive management of staffing levels on an event by event basis. Minimize costs, where possible, whilst maintaining high standards
of production values, health and safety and client satisfaction.
· At least 10 years’ experience
· Experience in PR & Live Streaming in the Retail & Fashion Industry
· Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and can quickly adapt to business needs
· Strategic thinker
· Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written in Thai & English
· Strong skills in driving for results
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 0-2264-5081