TANACHIRA Retail Corporation Co. Ltd was established with PANDORA as the first brand.
A rapid expansion of PANDORA brand with six branches in Bangkok central business and entertainment district, as well as a tourist destination.
Established Tilda with a distinct intention to be an everyday wear fine diamond jewelry.
Jonathan Adler and Marimekko joined TANACHIRA Group portfolio.
Acquired 100% of Tatler Co., Ltd with exclusive distributorship and operation in Thailand with total acquisition value of 300 million THB.
- Acquired 100% of HARNN Global and its group of brands, including HARNN, VUUDH, HARNN Heritage Spa, and HARNN Pte Singapore, with a total acquisition value of 1,024 million THB.
- Divested Jonathan Adler.
- Established TANACHIRA Vietnam to introduce Cath Kidston in Ho Chi Minh City as well as online.
- Divested Tilda.
Established HARNN Japan with the launch of a concept store in Takashimaya Nihonbashi as well as shop-in-shops in Hankyu Umeda, and Takashimaya Yokohama.
Established Tmall, an online e-commerce platform for HARNN.
Established HARNN Wellness and Hospitality business unit and launched an urban wellness solution and lifestyle spa brand, SCape by HARNN at Central Pinklao as well as Takashimaya Nihonbashi.
Established JD.com, an e-commerce platform dedicated to penetrating an ever-evolving online market of China for HARNN.
Launched Marimekko Pop-up Café at Central Embassy.
- Established Harnn Harmony in Thailand
- Launched Cath Kidston Tearoom at Central World
- Established Harnn SEA in Singapore to introduce Marimekko and Harnn in Singapore